PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

Here’s Princess A giving me the stink eye because I don’t let her wear jewelry yet. But can you blame me??? She would probably eat or strangle herself with a necklace.Here she doesn’t know I am taking her picture. These are my favorite kinds of pictures. Well Hello There Princess A! She definitely knows I am taking her picture here. Can you see her wisps… she is starting to get long hair which is so exciting!!!

T-Shirt- 77 Kids (Gift)

Pants- Baby Gap (Gift)

Socks- Trumpette (Gift)

Tags: , , ,

13 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. jazzmetz January 19, 2012 at 8:34 AM #

Princess A’s outfit is so cute for today especially the socks, I love how they look like shoes.

2. Angie January 19, 2012 at 8:38 AM #

Ohh I can see the wisps…too cute. Princess A has about as much hair as my baby. Looks like we’ve got beautiful baldy babies lol. LOVE her pants!

3. Ann-K January 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM #

The zebra-pants are cool and the combination with a pink shirt looks great.

I can see the wisps too. Lillian’s hair startet to grow longer too when she was 10 months old. And oh, now it is soooo long (one year later).

There’s another thing I have to say: I’m so impressed that you’re writing so many blog posts a day – I have started a blog again about a week ago and I’m such a loser – I had so many things in mind and I haven’t had time for one post since I opened it. Keep it up! 😉

• shannonsutherland January 19, 2012 at 9:10 AM #

Thx… I Have to blog… it’s what’s helping me recover from postpartum depression… just write about something you love and words will come

4. judi nichols January 19, 2012 at 9:33 AM #

That is a great pic, Ahh those simple things in life, man she’s precious I hope you don’t get tired of hearing that. 🙂

5. Star January 19, 2012 at 10:17 AM #

Love the shirt! (my name is Star)…. I want one in my size… LOL

6. Katie Luvsonehundredmonkeys January 19, 2012 at 1:00 PM #

OMG I love when their hair starts to grow in, I will seriously have to share some pics with ya, my youngest is the only kid i know that can manage a platinum blonde afro, yea i love it. I still love those pants #justsaying

7. Felicia Palmer January 19, 2012 at 5:13 PM #

The little angel is definitely getting longer hair now! And what a little star. I love those socks, wish we could get them over here is Aussieland.

• shannonsutherland January 19, 2012 at 7:15 PM #

Maybe you can they are called trumpette and come in cute boxes

8. Brianna January 19, 2012 at 7:45 PM #

Adorable, that look is absolutely cute, she looks like she wants you to take it off and give it to her