PURPLE JEANS AND RHINESTONES

The Husband got me a fab hat from Century 21 for Hanukkah but it didn’t fit my big head. I was upset at first but then I was able to return the hat and get these fabulous Dolce and Gabbana shoes on clearance for $150. Yes, that’s right $150. I love Century 21 so much and if you ever come to New York City you really need to visit it. I paired the shoes with some purple jeans!Here is a side view of the best shoes in the world!!!Then I choose a big statement ring.My new shoes deserved even more spunk so I added the necklace I got for Hanukkah from my sister-in-law and brother-in-law.And then some sunglasses because ,you know, I was in LA.

We went hiking and I am really upset that Ben didn’t get a shot of my entire outfit because ,yes, I was able to hike in my new D&G shoes! I paid for it later but staring at my cute feet during the hike made me walk faster.

Shoes- $150 Dolce and Gabbana via Century 21

Sunglasses- Betsey Johnson (Gift)

Shirt- Marc by Marc Jacobs (Gift)

Necklace- Betsey Johnson (Gift)

Ring- $16 Sabine via Piperlime.com

Jeans- $69.95 The Gap

Tags: , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “PURPLE JEANS AND RHINESTONES”

1. manthamac January 18, 2012 at 12:35 PM #

LMAO Shannon! Hiking in heels (even wedges)… That is exactly how I know you are a real, proper glamorous girl who will always be glam!

P.S. I’m not jealous of you over those shoes…. Honest!

• shannonsutherland January 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM #

Yes, they are awesome… you must go to Century 21… I heard they are going to go online soon!

2. Renie Symanski January 18, 2012 at 2:16 PM #

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes !! I live in upstate NY, I might just need to take a ride to the city to Century 21 — they seem awesome!

• shannonsutherland January 18, 2012 at 7:57 PM #

You do but make sure to go to the Upper West Side location. The one downtown is always busy and very disorganized.

3. Katie Luvsonehundredmonkeys January 18, 2012 at 2:33 PM #

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG i freaking have to have them shoes lol i love them soooooooooooo much.

4. Dijana January 18, 2012 at 3:48 PM #

Girl, those shoes are totally worth the pain! Absolutely gorgeous!

5. Ann-K January 19, 2012 at 8:40 AM #

Wow… hiking in D&G Wedges, seriously, you are SO glamorous! I think I’d have broken at least one ankle. 😉

And I’m a little jealous – the D&G Shoes are awesome and for just 150$. You are so lucky! The outfit is just gorgeous!