AND YOU GUYS ARE WHO???

Princess A hadn’t seen her Godfathers since she was three months old so it took her awhile to get used to them.Princess A warmed up to Jackson once he let her chew on his phone.Will taught Princess A to DJ!Ben played a song for Princess A…And then took us hiking!

We had so much fun hanging out with them in LA. I can’t wait to share more pictures. I really want 1,000 twitter followers so once I get that I will show you more pictures of the trip!

Tags: , , ,

40 Responses to “AND YOU GUYS ARE WHO???”

1. Raven Haviland January 18, 2012 at 11:01 AM #

great photos.love them.thanks for sharing.my nephew does the same thing to my cell phone too lol.love the outfit you have on it the picture.LA looks beautiful and so warm compared to CT

2. judi nichols January 18, 2012 at 11:20 AM #

Omg way to cute. May I say that out fit princess A is in with the chewing on the phone is rocking. Seriously I love it. Those guys are to sweet. Thank you for sharing personal moments of you and your friends.

3. Janey Hicks January 18, 2012 at 11:23 AM #

Great pictures – you have got one cute little girl. Have subscribed to your twitter a/c

4. Jamie January 18, 2012 at 11:26 AM #

Wow! This is way too cool. I had an awesome godfather too. Princess has great years ahead with hers. Thank you so very much for sharing this. You brought back memories for me I hadnt thought of in years. You gave me another opportunity to smile and cry a little. And a reminder to say a prayer for my loved ones who are gone now and thanks for the ones I still have.

5. Star January 18, 2012 at 11:43 AM #

Those have got to be the most adorable pictures ever!
    She’s looking @ them like “who are you & why are you here?”
    Little does she know, she’s a very lucky little girl!
    How did she like Ben playing guitar?
    My 12 yr.old plays the cello for my baby and he loves the music. 😛

• shannonsutherland January 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM #

She liked the guitar but got scared when J played the piano at first but when he let her play along she liked it lol. I have pics of this too but I have so many good ones from the visit I can’t put them into one post.

• Star January 18, 2012 at 8:08 PM #

Awww… That’s so sweet!
        Hope to see more pictures soon…
        I really love your blog… 🙂

6. Nicky Brown January 18, 2012 at 11:45 AM #

Fab photos Princess A is adorable and quite possibly the best dressed little princess around!!

7. Angie January 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM #

Great cadids Shannon. I think all babies will be friends with anyone that lets them chew the phone. All 3 of mine always did. lol. Thanks for sharing.

8. manthamac January 18, 2012 at 11:53 AM #

Thank you for sharing these photos, the easy affection the guys feel for Princess A is obvious for all to see and makes me wish my God-parents had been more demonstrative, but I’ll just borrow a bit from here when I get low… I’m sure they won’t mind! 🙂

Now to get you to 1k Twitter followers….

9. Amélie January 18, 2012 at 12:05 PM #

Thank Shannon, for the post.

These are the most cutest pics I have never seen. 🙂
    It’s good to see the reunion between Princess A and her godfathers after a long time!! We see they have so much love for her.

I’m happy for them, and for you to see your friends.

10. céline January 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM #

Thank you very much Shannon for your post.

the pictures are beautiful. I guess you spent a great time.
    They are very beautiful reunion between A Princess and her godfathers.

kisses

11. scoobylady January 18, 2012 at 2:14 PM #

Awesome, pictures! Your daughter is gorgeous 🙂

12. blankb54 January 18, 2012 at 2:26 PM #

What a sweetheart! I’m sure that girl will be spoiled by her amazing godfathers. She is just too cute to not get all that love and attention. Hope to see more wonderful pictures. 🙂

13. Katie Luvsonehundredmonkeys January 18, 2012 at 2:29 PM #

That skirt when she is chewing on the phone is absolutely the most adorable thing I have seen in forever. I love the look on her face when she is looking at him like ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm dude, as she backs away lol. Chewing on the phone is a great way to make kids happy. So what is her DJ name????? Awwwwwwwwww watching G play her a song, thats kewl. Glad y’all had fun hun. Remember, keep being you…..

14. Antonella Astorri January 18, 2012 at 2:41 PM #

Thank you very much for posting these wonderful pictures, Shannon.
    These are the sweetest pictures I’ve ever seen <3
    The guys are so adorable and we can see that they love Princess A so much.

Thank you again for sharing with us those precious moments.

15. Cécile January 18, 2012 at 2:46 PM #

Another beautiful moment with friends! These photos are beautiful is felt all the affection of his godfathers for her.
    The pink boots on the seconde pictures are too cute. Always in fashion Princess lol
    Take care.

16. sugar11t January 18, 2012 at 2:54 PM #

That´s just to cute!! Thanx for sharing!! Hope you´ll get the 1000 followers so we will see more! *gg*

17. Dijana January 18, 2012 at 3:46 PM #

It was very nice of you to get her to her godfathers. This post made me realize how much I miss my godfather 🙁 He’s miles and miles away, but now I’m going to give him a call. I have very fond memories of him and I love him as mush as I love my parents. I hope that Princess A will have great relationship with her godfathers and they will be always there for her.

18. AngMwe January 18, 2012 at 7:29 PM #

I love you and your daughters style… fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures.

19. Lori January 18, 2012 at 8:21 PM #

Thank you sweetie for sharing glimpses of Amelia’s reunion with her godfathers. If she doesn’t already, she will have them wrapped around her little finger very soon. Which is only right, of course, where godfathers are concerned 😉 Hope you’re spirits are a little brighter. Just keep your eye on that little one and think positive! <3 Lori

20. wendy January 18, 2012 at 8:40 PM #

Glad you had a great trip. I love reading your blog. You seem so down to earth and full of an uplifting spirit! I also love seeing the outfits you choose for Princess A and yourself. Thanks for sharing!

21. Lau Cardenas January 19, 2012 at 12:29 AM #

Princess A is soooo Gorgeous… Love every outfit… She’s a real Princess!!! lots of love!!!

22. Seanna January 19, 2012 at 2:08 AM #

I’m loving Princess A’s zebra pants! Thanks for sharing these pictures! You are all so adorable. And now I want to go run off and hug all the amazing men who’ve been in my life since I was that little one’s age 🙂

And yea hand over the phone to a baby and you have a friend for life after that. Its a weird chew toy trust thing I think haha.

• shannonsutherland January 19, 2012 at 7:19 AM #

Maybe because I have tried to buy her toy phones and she does not enjoy them as much as other peoples phones lol

23. Ann-K January 19, 2012 at 8:44 AM #

Princess A is so lucky to have such cool godfathers & I’d like to see more pictures of your trip SO I’ll log in to Twitter immediately to follow you there to help get the 1.000 followers. 😉

24. Jayme K. Hewitt January 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM #

I was curious who made the skirt she’s wearing where shes eating Jackson’s phone!?..Its really cute. Thanks 🙂
    – Jayme

• shannonsutherland January 19, 2012 at 3:56 PM #

I am doing a Princess A’s outfit of the day post on that dress tomorrow!!!

25. Felicia Palmer January 19, 2012 at 5:22 PM #

She is one lucky gal, just by the photos you can tell she has their attention and unconditional love 100 percent!!! Reminds me of my dear godfather, so many of my own wonderful memories flooding back! xoxo Thank you so much Shannon for sharing these pics. love and hugs!

26. Kathryn Flamme January 20, 2012 at 11:51 AM #

SO I have been curious and decided to ask.. how do you know jackson and what made you decide to make him the godfather 😉

• shannonsutherland January 20, 2012 at 1:58 PM #

We went to boarding school together and have been good friends for over 10 years. He is very good with babies especially fussy ones like Princess A, kind, gives great advice, and when I moved to LA helped teach me to drive… I am still a bad driver though lol. He is just an all around great guy and we have been friends for so long I know he won’t change 🙂

• Kathryn Flamme January 20, 2012 at 2:02 PM #

Thats cool.. ;).. It’s hard to drive in LA.. I have lived in California all my life and have been driving since i was 16 ( i am 31 now) and still hate to drive due to the traffic. I wouldn’t blame you..lol

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Jackson Rathbone Brasil // Sua fonte brasileira de informações sobre o ator e músico Jackson Rathbone! » Blog Archive » Lindas fotos do Jackson Rathbone com sua afilhada - January 19, 2012

[…] Fonte | Tradução: Desirée Deixe um Comentário […]