100 MONKEY FAN STYLE

I love the emails I get… especially with pictures…. especially on days like today when my daughter and I are both sick and jet lagged. Thanks to everyone who sent me pictures of themselves sporting their monkey style. Here are my some of my favorites.

Tags: ,

10 Responses to “100 MONKEY FAN STYLE”

1. Brianna January 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM #

Love the pics of everyone supporting your friend. The hat was really cool. The kid with the bandana also…heck they all were just so neat. Hope Princess A and her mommy and daddy had fun in LA with the guys. Glad ya’ll had a safe trip to and from and hopefully she liked the plane ride!

• shannonsutherland January 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM #

She did not like the plane ride but it was still worth it!

• Brianna January 16, 2012 at 12:42 AM #

Glad it was worth it, I’m sure they spoiled her just a little since they hadn’t seen her for months. She probably looked really big to them. That’s what people tell me when they haven’t seen my girls in a while.

• shannonsutherland January 16, 2012 at 7:35 AM #

They couldn’t believe she could crawl and eat adult food lol

• Brianna January 16, 2012 at 10:30 AM #

lol those guys are just too darn cute for their own good sometimes

2. Katie Luvsonehundredmonkeys January 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM #

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorbs

3. Judi nichols January 16, 2012 at 12:21 AM #

OK so I dig the pics of the fans of 100 Monkeys, Can I just say my son went and me Ben Orion (which my sons name is Orion and Ben fed him candy) and Jackson who has dubbed him Mini Jackson. Anyways if you go through my pics I have them pics or Ben and Jackson with Orion. Its something Orion will always remember. Oh and I just have to say jackson told Orion tell mommy that you want a drum set. My husband and I laughed I told jackson the day he buys Orion a drum set is the day he can have them. Those guys are awesome and its so awesome to see that they love kids so much. oh and Orion decided to sport Jackson glasses. lol You have awesome friends.

4. Felicia Palmer January 16, 2012 at 8:23 PM #

Aww beautiful photos everyone. I had better get my act together and send in a couple too! 🙂