VACATION

Hopefully this time tomorrow I will be enjoying the palm trees of California and company of good friends. Since Princess A will be traveling with us I won’t have as much time to blog. Don’t worry though because when I come back I will share fabulous pictures from my trip.

Tags: , ,

12 Responses to “VACATION”

1. Brianna January 12, 2012 at 12:34 PM #

You guys be safe and have tons of fun!

2. sarah perry (@sarahperry29) January 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM #

Have a great time looking forward to the pictures x x

3. manthamac January 12, 2012 at 12:39 PM #

Oh for the sun of California!
    Have fun!
    Whatever you do don’t think about poor little me in dreary UK!
    Hehehe

4. Mika Pattinson (@likeno1else) January 12, 2012 at 5:00 PM #

Hey glamorous!

I’m one of the many 100 Monkeys fans who’d LOVE too see the band on Breaking Dawn Part 2 soundtrack. We’ve started a petition and we REALLY want to get our voice heard. Sooo….

I’d just like to ask you for a favour… please help us spread? Would mean the world to me and a lot of my monkeyfriend. Would be sooo cool and awesome if we could make it happen! 😀

Here is a link to the petition: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/452/Petition-for-100-Monkeys/

Thank you so, so much in advance!

5. Judi Nichols January 12, 2012 at 6:36 PM #

Have a wonderful time in Cali. Please do take lots of pictures, you know what people say “a picture is worth a thousand words” I look forward to seeing pictures. 😀

6. Cécile January 13, 2012 at 2:43 AM #

Hi shannon,
    Enjoy the weather in LA for me!
    Have a good time with your Princess and friends, come back fit and full of energy.
    Time passes quickly and we doesn’t have enough time with those you love … so enjoy of them, have fun and stay Glam!
    I can’t wait to see your California’soutfits . lol
    Good vacation

7. Felicia Palmer January 13, 2012 at 3:55 PM #

Have a wonderful holiday with you and your family honey. And your faithful readers with be here when you return..*have to find something to fill void while shannon’s not blogging* *^_^*

8. Ann-K January 13, 2012 at 5:05 PM #

Have a great and sunny holiday in California!
    I’d like to be somewhere sunny, too. Instead I’m wearing an additional pair of socks, tights and a wind-breaker when I go outside. Quite stormy at the north sea – but I love it here anyway. 😀

9. wendy January 13, 2012 at 11:14 PM #

Enjoy your vacation and the weather….it is cold right now on our side of the States! Brrrrrr! Get some R&R :0)