STAINS, STAINS, AND MORE STAINS

Sometimes I wonder why I am covered in stains and then I remember that my daughter refuses to let me feed her even though she thinks her eye is her mouth and loves flinging food at me. How she has perfect aim when throwing food at me but can’t manage to get a spoon into her mouth I will never know.I also have a dog who thinks he is the King of our apartment and loves to lick and slobber on me all day.

When I get a bad stain usually  I just change outfits but some days I don’t have any clean clothes left or I love the ensemble so much I don’t want to take it off. Does anyone have some good tips on how to get rid of stains while you are wearing the clothes and planning to keep them on? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “STAINS, STAINS, AND MORE STAINS”

1. Katie Luvsonehundredmonkeys January 4, 2012 at 1:31 PM #

well, wipe it away as quick as ya can, then use that tide stick that they have out for stains, its worked for me, also just remember, this too shall pass

2. Jen January 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM #

The tide stick is awesome!!! And it’s small so you can take it everywhere you go…there are days I go through an entire work day and don’t realize that I have stains from either the kids or the dogs that have been there since I walked out the door in the morning…I always tell my girlfriends that as much as I adore clothes I am…until further notice…no longer in the dry clean only world…sigh

3. jacquirose88 January 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM #

I totally agree with the two other women. The tide-to-go stick is AMAZING! I was given three of them at my baby shower, I thought that they were really weird gifts. Turns out I loved them and refuse to go anywhere and do anything without them.

4. md2994 January 4, 2012 at 11:43 PM #

I agree with the Tide Sticks. You may have a wet spot for a tiny bit of time but it works wonders.

5. Felicia Palmer January 5, 2012 at 2:22 AM #

This used to work for me on those lovely marks, a packet of disposable wet ones or baby wipes. I also used to wear a lot of black until my friend told me the marks still showed up lol.

• shannonsutherland January 5, 2012 at 7:23 AM #

I use wet ones on her didn’t think about using them on me lol

• Felicia Palmer January 12, 2012 at 7:24 AM #

I recommend them for every mum! These days you can buy a wipie for almost anything from kitchen benches to cleaners for the interior of cars. I’m surprised no one has made a wipie just for us mums by now. I used to also pack in a sealed container 2 face cloths, for me and for baby.