LAST DAY IN PARIS OUTFIT

I wanted to wear something fabulous for my last day in Paris. I am happy with the results! I love these red palm trees. They were outside a cute cabaret near our hotel. Perfect place for a photo shoot!I am in love with this star necklace because it makes me feel instantly glamorous.It comes with matching earrings.And a bracelet!The Husband took this fun picture of me taking a picture of myself on the subway. I love this outfit and wanted to share it because it’s not every day that I have time to put together a full ensemble!

Dress- Diane von Furstenberg

Coat- On Sale Now for $49 by Sabine via Piperlime.com

Star Bracelet, Earrings, and Necklace- Express (Gift)

Tights- $14.90 Express

Shoes- $69 Bass via Piperlime.com

Sunglasses- $16 Urban Outfitters

Panther Nails- Minx for Marc Jacobs (Promotional Gift)

Tags: , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “LAST DAY IN PARIS OUTFIT”

1. Katie Luvsonehundredmonkeys December 29, 2011 at 2:05 PM #

That outfit totally rocked it hun, awesome job as always!!!!

2. Cécile December 29, 2011 at 3:01 PM #

Just PERFECT ! and with the palm tree it is ideal … couldn’t be better.
    The dress is just beautiful.
    Thank you for all these wonderful photos!

3. Brianna December 29, 2011 at 5:45 PM #

Love it, the palm tree made me laugh!

• shannonsutherland December 29, 2011 at 6:45 PM #

When I saw them the first time I cracked up! They are so random to be on the streets of paris!

4. irinajm December 29, 2011 at 11:51 PM #

Seriously…I love the panther nails. Do you know if I can buy them online?

• Felicia Palmer December 30, 2011 at 2:44 AM #

Lol that’s what I want to ask also! Those nails are damn fine!

• shannonsutherland December 30, 2011 at 6:51 AM #

They are by a company called Minx. Minx did the panther ones special for the marc Jacobs fashion show last September. My friend works there and got me some. The panther ones aren’t available but go to the Minx website for info on where you can get other designs!

5. Ann-K December 30, 2011 at 7:11 AM #

Your dress looks great – what a match for the palmtrees. 😉
    I love the star-jewelry.

Just checked out piperlime.com and orders can be shipped to Germany. I’ve found a pair of cute ballet-flats for Lillian. ^^

• shannonsutherland December 30, 2011 at 8:50 AM #

Awesome!!! I had no idea piperlime shipped to Germany. It is an awesome site. I get tons of stuff there!