MERRY-GO-ROUND… YES!

When we got down from the Eiffel Tower we saw this beautiful merry-go-round. Even though it was raining I still wanted to go on it!Here is a close up view of the merry-go-round.I choose to ride an Emu. The Husband took these fabulous pictures of me on the Merry Go Round!Of course afterwards, I had to have some cotton candy or as the French call it Papa’s Beard. It was the perfect end to a perfect night at the Eiffel Tower.

Tags: , , , , ,

10 Responses to “MERRY-GO-ROUND… YES!”

1. Cécile December 28, 2011 at 1:54 PM #

I love your smile on the last photo. You and the “barbe à papa” is a true love story !
    Your trip in Paris was a dream, it looked like your dreams and it’s magic. I know Paris well enough but to see through your eyes make me dream!
    When I go is for the job, it’s different.
    It’s funny because read your vision of Paris makes me dream and gave me the idea of ​​spending a weekend with my husband … I wanted to return to Amsterdam, but maybe it will finally be Paris!
    Enjoy and have a good day !

• shannonsutherland December 28, 2011 at 7:08 PM #

Go to Paris with the hubbie. Went to Amsterdam for a day on this trip and had a lot of fun so it is a hard decision to make.

• Cécile December 29, 2011 at 2:39 PM #

Hard decision indeed … That’s not the same trip! not the same visit lol! But I know the two so I do not know yet … I love to travel so much in any case everything will be ok !
        Before I go to Egypt, to the valley of the Nile, then we’ll see.

2. Katie Luvsonehundredmonkeys December 28, 2011 at 3:19 PM #

I love the pic of ya on the emu with the tower in the background. Your hubs’ takes great pics. I’m glad that you are still sharing them with us. Enjoy your trip to LA.

• shannonsutherland December 28, 2011 at 7:13 PM #

Thanks… I have so many pictures from Paris. I feel like when I finally finish posting about Paris I will start posting about LA lol

3. Felicia Palmer December 28, 2011 at 3:39 PM #

These have to be my favourite pictures so far. Hubby is good capturing you with the camera, and it must have been magical, I am Jealous.

• shannonsutherland December 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM #

He appreciates the compliment! It’s funny because I am jealous that you see kangaroos everyday!