100 MONKEYS PARIS SET LIST

We are still recovering from our Paris trip. It was such an amazing vacation. It was great to see old friends and walk around my second favorite city in the world. I was inspired with every step I took. I am still editing pictures but I wanted to give the 100 Monkeys fans something fun while I am working on future posts. Above is the set list from their Paris show which was an amazing performance. I am so proud of my friends and can’t believe I used to make fun of them when they made weird music in their tiny LA apartment…. now they are rocking shows all over the world!!!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “100 MONKEYS PARIS SET LIST”

1. Janey Hicks December 11, 2011 at 9:40 AM #

Going to see my first show on the 14th in Birmingham

• shannonsutherland December 11, 2011 at 10:12 AM #

Have fun! They are awesome! Say hi to them from Amelia and I if you get the chance!

2. Brianna December 11, 2011 at 10:13 AM #

they r quite fun to watch and are amazing! I got to meet and talk to them a few times. They are very down to earth and some of the sweetest men I’ve had the pleasure to meet.

3. Amanda Bokstam (@amandabokstam) December 11, 2011 at 10:43 AM #

Nice! Hope you had a great time, you’re lucky to know them in person 🙂
    Do you know when Jackson’s birthday is? Everyone says different dates and me and my friend would love to know before we meet the band in London next week. All we know is that it’s either 12/14 or 12/21, but perhaps that’s incorrect too? Would love to know! 🙂

• shannonsutherland December 11, 2011 at 11:57 AM #

I can find out for you. It’s funny but I have known Jackson for 15 years and I don’t even know his actual birthday is. lol I don’t think he knows mine either. We talk a lot and he is my daughter’s godfather but we never get each other birthday gifts or anything. Oh well, but I can find out for you!

• Amanda Bokstam (@amandabokstam) December 11, 2011 at 12:29 PM #

Haha that’s both sad and funny! If you could find out I would be so grateful! If you don’t want to write it here you can email me at a.bokstam@gmail.com. I would appreciate it a lot!

Btw, Amelia is the cutest kid ever 🙂

• shannonsutherland December 11, 2011 at 12:34 PM #

Thanks. I will probably be able to find out tomorrow. I will email it to you though so thanks for your address!

• Amanda Bokstam (@amandabokstam) December 12, 2011 at 4:08 PM #

Hi again! Have you found out when his birthday is? It almost seems like it’s today.. but I’m not sure. Don’t want to congratulate him on the wrong day! 🙁

• shannonsutherland December 12, 2011 at 8:08 PM #

Amanda, sorry for the late response. They have a crazy rock star schedule and I have a crazy baby schedule. His birthday is on December 14th!

• Amanda Bokstam (@amandabokstam) December 13, 2011 at 7:45 AM #

Haha I understand! Thank you so much 🙂

4. Mika Pattinson (@likeno1else) December 11, 2011 at 10:46 AM #

You really should be proud of them, they’re amazing. We went to the concerts in Sweden and Denmark (and meet & greets) and we’ll fly to London on Friday to see them again. It will be so nice to meet them again, talk more with them and see another one of their epic shows. I promise to say hi from you and Amelia.. 🙂

• shannonsutherland December 11, 2011 at 11:58 AM #

Thank you we miss them already and Amelia hasn’t seen them since she was 3 months old 🙁 we thought she was too young to go to a rock concert so we had to leave her at home when we were in Paris.

• Mika Pattinson (@likeno1else) December 11, 2011 at 12:23 PM #

Oh I understand, I really hope that she’ll meet them again soon. 🙂 She probably has the best godfathers in the world, and you also seems like a great mother! She’s lucky to have you guys! 🙂